Where is The Parish located?
The Parish Austin
214 E. 6th Street
Austin, TX 78701
What are your hours of operation?
Our hours of operation vary daily based on show calendar. You can find all door times listed on our calendar.
How does ticketing work?
On the day of a show, patrons wishing to purchase tickets and will-call ticketholders will both form in one line. The cashier will either check you in from will-call or sell you admission into the show.
Most tickets are available for advance purchase through our website: parishaustin.com
Where is the best place to park?
We do not offer parking, but there are several pay-for-parking lots in the vicinity surrounding the venue. The closest parking lots are as follows:
- 720 Brazos Street, Austin, TX (0.1 miles away)
- 801 Trinity St Austin, TX 78701 (0.16 miles away)
- 302 Congress Ave Austin, TX 78701 (0.25 miles away)
- 707 E 7th St Austin, TX 78701 (0.3 miles away)
- 812 San Antonio St Austin, TX 78701 (0.44 miles away)
- 516 W. 11th. St Austin, TX 78701 (0.54 miles away)
What hotels would you recommend in the area?
- The Driskill – 604 Brazos Street
- InterContinental Stephen F. Austin – 701 Congress Avenue
- Omni Austin Hotel Downtown – 700 San Jacinto
- Hilton Austin – 500 East 4th Street
- La Quinta Inn Austin Capitol – 300 East 11th St
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown Convention Center – N 500 Interstate 35 Frontage Rd
What is your photography / video policy?
You are allowed to bring camera phones and handhelds, but professional cameras are not allowed without a photo pass. Our photography and taping policies are dictated by the policies of the bands playing the show in question, so this is subject to change. All photography inquiries must be sent to: email@example.com
Is your venue handicap accessible?
The Parish is located on the 2nd floor of 214 E 6th Street, and because of the age of the building does not have elevators to assist it’s handicapped patrons. That being said, our staff is committed to making The Parish as accessible as possible to all of our guests. We have different options available to our guests, and hopefully one of these will work best for you and your group:
1) Guests are allowed early entrance that have a recognized handicap. Please allow yourself time to get to the venue at least 30 minutes before the doors are opened to the public in order to be assisted upstairs. The main entrance to The Parish has two flights of stairs, so after checking in, guests will be assisted to the back ally entrance which only has one flight of stairs and a ramp to assist in accessing the venue.
2) Handicapped guests may have 2 additional people in their group join them for early entrance into the show for all shows that are sold out. Additional guests will be required to enter the venue normally to avoid capacity issues.
We’re extremely grateful for your patronage, and want your visit to The Parish to be a great one. Feel free to call us with any questions, and make sure to check in with our staff immediately upon your arrival for your next show.
Does The Parish offer an internship program?
We offer unpaid (with perks!) internships in our music department and are more than happy to work with your institute of higher learning to provide college credit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with internship inquiries.